- Purchase tax deductible items, Prepay interest on loans, Pay income protection insurance premiums before June 30.
- Make deductible super contributions before June 30.
- If you have made any capital gains during the year, consider selling any assets that will make a capital loss before June 30 to offset against the gain.
- Before June 30 – If you earn less than $51,813 you can make an after tax contribution to your super, and the government will partially match it. If you earn less than $36,813 the government will match contributions by 50c for every $1 (max $500).
- Defer receipt of income and sales of capital assets to after June 30.